Dutch and Royce Highlights 9/12/17:
– Mitch and Sherri go to Oregon and Alaska for their Honeymoon
– Royce, Marie, John and Mersh survived Hurricane Irma
– What shows do you watch that you know are fake but you still believe?
– Today we will be welcoming several guests from around the world of Meme pages.
– We will be discussing all of the BS that has been going on since yesterday’s show. I don’t think the old Admin of I, Hypocrite likes us too much. We’ll also be joined by some folks from Social Justice Warriors and we’ll discuss our having been tricked yesterday by the new DfP admin
Calf Crusher Radio
– Hurricane Irma is not finished with Florida yet
– Anthem selling Impact?
– Ronda Rousey in WWE, finally!
– McMahon/Austin is the greatest rivalry in wrestling history & Mr. McMahon is the greatest heel?
– Roman Reigns the best heel in WWE?
– When is the last time we openly/unanimously cheered for a babyface?
– John Cena vs Roman Reigns – Too soon? Who is the face and who is the heel?
– Sasha Banks and Alexa Bliss hot potato the Women’s Title. Are we tired of Sasha Banks?
– Mae Young Classic thoughts
– Episode 5
– You down with DACA ….nope…not me.
– Elon Musk says AI will cause WW3
– Call the We’re not sorry hotline 407-906-5687
Game of Thrones Wieners and Such – S7E7 The Dragon and the Wolf Highlights 8/30/17:
– We make a bet on the Hound vs the Mountain
– Why can’t Jon Snow just tell one small lie to Cersei?
– Is Jamie going to die by Cersei’s hand?
– Sansa and Arya team up to turn against Little Finger in the best way
– And the ice wall comes tumbling down
Hippojuice Highlights 8/30/17:
– Walter Mercado, the Hispanic David Bowie, is interrupted by a call in from Ernesto Trump
– Disney World has Wine Slushies and somehow Ryan turns it into washed up rock bands
– Tebow gets hit in the head and we talk about the Mayweather vs Mcgregor fight
– CNN interviews the wrong mother from Houston and they’re so sorry
Game of Thrones Wieners and Such S7E6 Beyond the Wall Highlights 8/23/17:
– Stop following along with Jon Snow’s terrible ideas already
– Why is Arya all up in Sansa’s business?
– We outline the theory that Bran and Night King are the same person
– We watch the most terrifying nail-biting scene in TV history
– Final thoughts on Summerslam weekend
– Beach Ball Mania: Good or bad?
– Jon Jones found with PED’s in system – MMA career over? WWE bound?
– Dana Brooke’s boyfriend found dead
– Bray Wyatt removes WWE from his Twitter handle
– Rusev & Lana ask for their WWE release – Fake news?
– Bobby Roode debuts on Smackdown / Shelton Benjamin returns
– Big Cass’s ACL injured – What do they do with Enzo Amore now?
– John Cena vs Roman Reigns rivalry officially kicks off
Hippojuice Highlights 8/23/17:
– Millennials are killing businesses and are more likely to prefer being fired over text
– Royce still won’t eat at Arby’s even though they’re selling a turkey leg for Game of Thrones
– ESPN pulls Robert Lee from calling a Virginia game
– Teen gets arrested for dancing the Macarena in the streets of Saudi Arabia
– We’re all going to Rave dance at each other’s funerals
Dutch and Royce Highlights 8/22/17:
– Dutch is taking a lot of poops
– The Defenders is a good show minus Iron Fist’s obsession with The Hand
– Len has Stolen Joel’s Sunshine and we admit bad 90’s bands we actually liked
– Royce and Dutch talk sports while Marie watches cats
– Trump is able to stare into the depths of the solar eclipse
The Sully Show Highlights for Aug. 22, 2017
– We have come to the conclusion that the first hour is mostly tangents and sidetracks including a network marketing call that Sully plays because his phone rang.
– Defenders Started Last Friday but we’re not going to spoil it.
– The TIP jar on Twitch is now a Swear Jar
– If we did a Zombie film what would our Soundtrack be like?
– I Can’t Believe I Read That: 5 News Stories from the Interwebs
– Dumb Ass of the Week: #DAOTW Grill blows up inside of car when occupants lit a cigarette.
Hippojuice Highlights 8/16/17:
– Special Guest WesternEcho aka Denis is in studio
– What did Trump do today that was so bad?
– Man wants to conceive a baby during the total eclipse on 8/21/17 while high
– Who wants to buy a MoviePass for $10 a month?
– We read PornHub data and learn a lot of fun facts
Game of Thrones Wieners and Such S7E5 Eastwatch Highlights 8/16/17:
– Jamie survives and it was because Bronn really wants to get paid
– Daenerys offers a choice of bend the knee or get burned by her dragon
– Cersei admits to being pregnant with Jamie’s son and she’s probably going to die now
– The A-Team assembles to go north of the wall to capture a white walker
– King nearly lost his foot because of diabetes
– Ric Flair’s health situation is grim, and we hope for a full and speedy recovery
– Does Cena ever get the 17th title if the worst happens to Ric Flair?
– Baron Corbin cashes in AND LOSES!
– Is Baron Corbin being buried/punished, or is this losing cash in story?
– NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III preview/predictions
– Summerslam preview/predictions
Dutch and Royce Highlights 8/15/17:
– Alt-Right and Antifa people are super mad at each other
– Steve Harvey’s ex-wife was married to a drug smuggler
– A full solar eclipse is causing schools to cancel for fear of children blindness
– Watch Ozark, Maron, and Glow if you haven’t already
– Captain Planet was so hack
Highlights for The Sully Show Aug. 15, 2017
– Defenders is starting this Friday on #netflix.
– Marvel vs DC who is actually better?
– Charlotesville NC and how people SUCK!
– Colin K A P E R N I C K?
– I can’t believe I read that: 5 News Stories from Around the Interwebs
– Dumb Ass of the Week #DAOTW – Man arrested for violating not 1 but 2 Donkey’s in Arkansas
Hippojuice Highlights 8/9/17:
– Trump wants to meet North Korea with Fire and Furry but he’s also an inflatable chicken
– Cruise passengers ordered to switch off lights to be prepared for pirate attack
– London requires gay bars and they need to be gay enough and inspected by Pastor Royce
– Ashley Judd Facebook Live’s getting complimented at the German airport
– Who needs a Sugar Daddy?
Game of Thrones Wieners and Such – S7E4 The Spoils of War Highlights 8/9/17:
– Jamie Lanister is Bronn’s #1 real estate agent in Westeros
– Bran drops mic with the Chaos is a Ladder line
– Arya Stark returns home, sees Sansa and Bran and fights with Brienne
– Is Daenerys just walking around the castle over and over until she fights with her dragon?
– Best fight scene ever. EVER.
Dutch and Royce Highlights 8/8/17:
– We have Chris Hammill guest star a special Royce Over My Hammy episode of D&R
– Chris, Mitch and Sherri try to go off the grid while Royce gets to drive a Tesla Model S
– We interview Jarrod Alonge, the singer from Canadian Softball and Sunrise Skater Kids
– Gender gaps in Tech are due to biological differences says Damore from Google
The Sully Show Highlights for August 8, 2017.
– Did Adam or Sully’s wife mess with Sully’s movies?
– Google fires employee for a memo… also we think we broke JT.
– David Letterman is coming back… to Netflix
– Our take on some tv shows and Kevin Bacon
– Redneck Reading Science (a twitch user bit)
– Stupid Facebook Posts
– I Can’t Believe I Read That – 5 News Stories From Around the Interwebs
– Dumb Ass of the Week: People record themselves robbing a 7-11