– Mersh joins the show
– Man does a rail in front of cop during a wildfire
– Kid finds earworm in school lunch
– Would you masturbate in a driver-less car?
Hippojuice Highlights 4/5/2017:
– The April Fools Day jokes this year were terrible
– Joe Coletta can’t stop watching 13 Reasons Why on Netflix
– Tech Talk Kyle can’t use I-85 anymore by his house
– Should we get tax credits for donating blood or plasma?
– We talk about mental health stigmas and solutions
Hippojuice Highlights 3/29/17:
– We have a special guest star tonight, Mike from Masters of None and Mersh, and they come up with better endings to Watchmen
– Dave Chapelle isn’t nailing 2017 apparently, though we disagree
– We talk about the fairness doctrine being a TV show on Fox News
– How would you deliver Anikin’s “I don’t like sand” line? We offer some alternate solutions.
I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth.
– Help Oskar! https://www.gofundme.com/help-oskar
Hippojuice Highlights 3/22/2017:
– Royce and Marie have a bad Zelda Breath of the Wild problem, they may be addicted
– Cracker Barrel fires Brad’s wife without notice and now the internet demands #JusticeforBradsWife
– UK Parliament terror attack got 4 people killed including a cop
– Eatsa figured out to have an almost fully automated restaurant food service experience
Hippojuice Highlights 3/15/17:
– Some people are doing relationships all wrong and just stop it
– We found a way to make Florida stories more annoying
– Protesters get Mars Inc to make an all pink Starburst bag
– Florida’s most iconic job is special education teachers
– Robots will take over service animal jobs
Hippojuice Highlights 3/8/2017:
– It’s International Women’s Day we’re not sure how to feel about it
– Google ranks best superhero movies for us if you search it now. And it’s pretty accurate.
– Is Mark Zuckerberg a dick for his Kawaii home lawsuit and wall?
– We invented quantum computers that can finally truly multitask
Hippojuice Highlights 2/8/2017:
– Kyle got let go from his job and he shares how it went down
– Royce gets a not boring Uber request today from a man who’s lying to himself
– Watching extreme high parkuor makes Dutch nauseous
– Tech Talk with Kyle shows us Portal demo in Augmented Reality and other neat stuff
Hippojuice Highlights 2/1/2017:
– Everyone’s really mad on social media right now
– Florida pastor caught in bed with parishioner’s wife and it’s not Pastor Royce but he has something to say about it
– Leah Remini has distracting nails but does a good documentary
– Joe Coletta has a mishap with a Tinder date
– Top stories in science with Tech Talk Kyle
Hippojuice Highlight 1/25/17:
– Ted Cruz owns Deadspin with a Grayson Allen Tweet
– Kellyanne Conway’s 90’s stand-up comedy routine has been unearthed
– Tall guys are not allowed to drive cars
– McDonalds is selling Mac Sauce now, and not all locations are selling the McRib
– Elon Musk is fucking crushing it
Hippojuice Highlights 12/28/16:
– Royce tells an Uber story about Spirit airlines getting sued
– We run down some of the better Christmas movies and realize Kyle hasn’t seen many growing up as a JW
– Yoga pants are ruining our morals and Louboutins are exchanged for blow jobs
– Were Cinnabon and Steve Martin offensive with their Carrie Fisher tweets? Breaking news, we also just lost Debbie Reynolds
– We run through technology predictions for 2020
Hippojuice Highlights 12/14/16:
– How hipsters killed food in 2016.
– Pastor Royce claims to make men’s penises larger by massaging them with his hands.
– FSU student redirects the entire school to meatspin.com and doesn’t get a medal.
– Would you eat a My Little Pony burger?
Hippojuice Highlights 12/7/2016:
– Royce and Marie open the show alone and talk about what makes someone funny and where Pastor Royce came from
– We go into Kyle’s back story of why he likes tech and AI so much
– Royce talks about how he’s using his new Google Home and we explore how cars are integrating with Google and where VR is going next
– Warning, Royce spoils Westworld at 8:45 accidentally.
– Amazon is building grocery stores you can just walk out of and pay
Hippojuice Highlights 11/16/16:
– American Liberals are smug and need to learn how to listen, and stop burning New Balance Shoes
– A woman gets pregnant twice from the same load of sperm
– We list out the newest most dangerous toys for kids
– More future talk about self driving cars, CRISPR, Hyperloop and Google Allo
Hippojuice Highlights 11/9/2016:
– All of us just had the best day ever today watching everyone lose their minds over the election results
– South Park has to rewrite the episode scheduled to air on 11/9/2016 because they didn’t realize Trump would win
– Are dolphins or bears giving people AIDs? Don’t worry, Crispr will cure it.
– We do a great live read for the It’s Erik Nagel Show
– Halloween stories: Joel DJs a benefit and goes to his brother’s house party, Kyle celebrates for the first time, and Royce and Marie go to a gay bar
– We tell stories of the last time we had a physical fight
– the ups and downs of drinking energy drinks and alcohol explained in detail lead into Lindsay Lohan
Hippojuice Highlights 10/26/2016:
– Someone took a sledgehammer to the Trump star on the Hollywood sidewalk
– How do we make our voting system better? Hippojuice votes in our hosts for cabinet positions
– Can you get sexually assulted in virtual reality with the HTC VIVE?
– No one is going to give children Pot-Tarts or Zonka Bars this Halloween, but they better give good candy
Hippojuice Highlights 10/12/16:
– Royce loses money to Mark on a FSU-UMiami bet
– How much does it cost to have a week’s vacation in Westworld?
– We talk about all the good super hero TV going on right now: Luke Cage, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Agents of Shield, The Flash, Supergirl, and Green Arrow
– Kids need to start reviewing porn in school, one weird woman claims
Hippojuice Highlights 10/5/2016:
– Hurricane Matthew is looming around the corner and everyone is scared
– Dutch saw Flava Flav at a TGI Fridays in the airport
– We plug a lot of small companies for fun, you’re welcome
– Ramcat challenges Polk County to a Wii Bowling Match
– a Christian woman gets really upset about rap on the radio
Hippojuice Highlights 9/21/16:
– We talk about the show Narcos and how accurate it is both in context and translation
– Matt LeBlanc gets in trouble for talking about Game of Thrones at the Emmy’s
– Anthony Weiner is at it again texting a 15-year-old
– Apparently there are 90 states in America
– It’s illegal to ride a manatee in Florida but that doesn’t stop the homeless