Hippojuice Highlights 1/18/17:
– Music the men on the show weren’t allowed to listen to as children because of religion
– The most annoying airplane passangers top 14 list
– We talk about the new Nintendo Switch & Zelda and how amazing it looks
Hippojuice Highlights 12/28/16:
– Royce tells an Uber story about Spirit airlines getting sued
– We run down some of the better Christmas movies and realize Kyle hasn’t seen many growing up as a JW
– Yoga pants are ruining our morals and Louboutins are exchanged for blow jobs
– Were Cinnabon and Steve Martin offensive with their Carrie Fisher tweets? Breaking news, we also just lost Debbie Reynolds
– We run through technology predictions for 2020
Hippojuice Highlights 12/14/16:
– How hipsters killed food in 2016.
– Pastor Royce claims to make men’s penises larger by massaging them with his hands.
– FSU student redirects the entire school to meatspin.com and doesn’t get a medal.
– Would you eat a My Little Pony burger?
Hippojuice Highlights 12/7/2016:
– Royce and Marie open the show alone and talk about what makes someone funny and where Pastor Royce came from
– We go into Kyle’s back story of why he likes tech and AI so much
– Royce talks about how he’s using his new Google Home and we explore how cars are integrating with Google and where VR is going next
– Warning, Royce spoils Westworld at 8:45 accidentally.
– Amazon is building grocery stores you can just walk out of and pay
Hippojuice Highlights 11/16/16:
– American Liberals are smug and need to learn how to listen, and stop burning New Balance Shoes
– A woman gets pregnant twice from the same load of sperm
– We list out the newest most dangerous toys for kids
– More future talk about self driving cars, CRISPR, Hyperloop and Google Allo
Hippojuice Highlights 11/9/2016:
– All of us just had the best day ever today watching everyone lose their minds over the election results
– South Park has to rewrite the episode scheduled to air on 11/9/2016 because they didn’t realize Trump would win
– Are dolphins or bears giving people AIDs? Don’t worry, Crispr will cure it.
– We do a great live read for the It’s Erik Nagel Show
– Halloween stories: Joel DJs a benefit and goes to his brother’s house party, Kyle celebrates for the first time, and Royce and Marie go to a gay bar
– We tell stories of the last time we had a physical fight
– the ups and downs of drinking energy drinks and alcohol explained in detail lead into Lindsay Lohan
Hippojuice Highlights 10/26/2016:
– Someone took a sledgehammer to the Trump star on the Hollywood sidewalk
– How do we make our voting system better? Hippojuice votes in our hosts for cabinet positions
– Can you get sexually assulted in virtual reality with the HTC VIVE?
– No one is going to give children Pot-Tarts or Zonka Bars this Halloween, but they better give good candy
Hippojuice Highlights 10/12/16:
– Royce loses money to Mark on a FSU-UMiami bet
– How much does it cost to have a week’s vacation in Westworld?
– We talk about all the good super hero TV going on right now: Luke Cage, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Agents of Shield, The Flash, Supergirl, and Green Arrow
– Kids need to start reviewing porn in school, one weird woman claims
Hippojuice Highlights 10/5/2016:
– Hurricane Matthew is looming around the corner and everyone is scared
– Dutch saw Flava Flav at a TGI Fridays in the airport
– We plug a lot of small companies for fun, you’re welcome
– Ramcat challenges Polk County to a Wii Bowling Match
– a Christian woman gets really upset about rap on the radio
Hippojuice Highlights 9/21/16:
– We talk about the show Narcos and how accurate it is both in context and translation
– Matt LeBlanc gets in trouble for talking about Game of Thrones at the Emmy’s
– Anthony Weiner is at it again texting a 15-year-old
– Apparently there are 90 states in America
– It’s illegal to ride a manatee in Florida but that doesn’t stop the homeless
Hippojuice Highlights 9/7/16:
– Royce and Marie have a very drunk weekend of fun times
– Greta Van Susteren is leaving Fox News on an Roger Ailes clause
– Apple comes out with an iPhone 7 with no headphone jack so charge your Bluetooth headphones
– Royce tries to mess with someone trying to catfish him
Hippojuice Highlights 8/31/16:
– Royce, Mark, and Marie laugh at Tropical Storm Hermine coming through Florida
– Jim Broadbent has been cast for season 7 of Game of Thrones and it leads us to Bridget Jone’s Baby
– You’re not allowed to eat meat in front of this HuffPo vegan
– Sonic City Escape should be our new national anthem
Hippojuice Highlights 8/17/16:
– Jared Leto is mad because he felt he was tricked into doing the Joker
– We tell James Cameron how to fix Avatar as Jezebel tells No Man’s Sky the title is sexist
– Basil Marceaux runs for Governor of Tennessee in 2016 and gets that gold fringe off our flag
– McDonalds has to put a cap on the free food for athletes
Hippojuice Highlights 8/3/2016:
– Rhapsody bought Napster to re-brand, but why when YouTube exists?
– Is Trump too ridiculous to fail? Doesn’t matter, a dancing flamingo is dead.
– Pope Francis considers letting women be deacons. Considers.
– Armageddon is now predicted to be October 21, 2016 and it’s not because of Pokemon Go.
Hippojuice Highlights 7/20/16:
– Third Eye Blind Trolls the GOP at Republican National Convention, but everyone is just looking for gay sex
– It’s the anniversary of our Lester’s Fixins challenge
– Alex Jones calls in about Karl Rove calling the police on him at the airport, so we talk some conspiracy theory talk
– We pay tribute to MJ Mandalay
Hippojuice Highlights 6/22/2016:
– We need to come up with a non-denominational way of saying Pray for Orlando
– We talk politics for a little bit, sorry. But we fix it by discussing the worst Subway sandwich you can invent.
– We try to sell haunted typewriters to hipsters by putting mustaches on them
Hippojuice Highlights 6/1/2016:
– A shocking female teacher sex story with a 13 year old boy turns us into a “you’re both wrong” argument.
– How would you qualify/quantify for the sex hall of fame nominees, and what are the hosts averages?
– Harambe gets murdered because parents stink but zoos are worse.
– SodaStream’s new Beer Bar should be called Sparkling Bread Farts.
Hippojuice Highlights 5/25/16:
– The Warcraft Movie is going to suck. Sorry Joel. And we come up with the James Caan Film Festival
– If Florida only had 1 sports team for each game: Miami gets Dolphins for football and Heat for basketball, Tampa gets The Lightning for hockey and the Rays for baseball, Orlando gets Orlando City Soccer
– We discuss the new AMC tv show Preacher and then Erock calls in so we talk TV and movies for the rest of the hour