Second preview episode of the upcoming Revenge of the CIS show.
This week we focus on Transracial identity and talk about Rachel Dolezal, Shaun King, and Martina Big
Game of Thrones Wieners and Such Highlights S7E1 7/19/17:
– Arya is probably just going to keep killing people now
– Jon Snow and Sansa bicker about how to lead the North
– Who will last longer, Cersei or Jamie?
– How is Sam still fat after working so hard in the Library and picking up so much poop?
– Did the Ed Sheeran cameo bother you or not?
Hippojuice Highlights 7/19/17:
– 11 amazing annnouncements from The Walt Disney Company including a lot of Star Wars news
– What makes you a nerd, or just nerdy in general?
– R Kelly was apparently running a sex cult
– Pastor Royce pays a visit to talk about German abuse of the Catholic Regensburger Domspatzen choir for 70 years
Calf Crusher Radio uploading now
– Shane McMahon survives a helicopter crash, therefor he is officially un-killable
– What really happens to WWE if Shane/Vince were to pass away?
– What if Vince Russo booked professional sports and 2017
– Kurt Angle had a love child, and we all suffer watching it be revealed
– Is the WWE killing their tag team division…. again?
– The Mae Young Classic is upon us, and that roster is stacked
– Ronda Rousey WWE bound?
– Brock Lesnar going back to UFC?
– GLOW is not only the best Netflix show you’re not watching, but arguably one of the best shows of 2017
– John Morrison vs Vampiro beef gets nasty
– WWE Battleground preview & predictions
The Sully Show Highlights for July 18, 2017
– Sully is so hyper that he didn’t do any show prep… Improv show it is then
– Sully’s lil jedi has to have surgery again and now she’s walking (where does the time go)
– Kid Songs that get stuck in the head of parents
– Greatest cartoons from the 80’s and 90’s and their intro songs
– 4 Chords to have a hit by Axis of Awesome
– Dumb Ass of the Week: Man hides his wife’s body in a freezer and collects her social security for eight years
Dutch and Royce Highlights 7/11/17:
– David Avacado Wolfe doesn’t believe in science, gravity, or shoes.
– John got to announce an indie wrestling event
– Royce and Marie see Incubus in concert in Tampa
– Barry Ducrow is a Go Pro addict and needs to buy his accessories
– Shia LaBeouf has lost his mind and threatened a cop
Calf Crusher Radio – July 5th, 2017
– We will upload new content to YouTube 5 days a week
– New Japan gives us an incredible weekend of pro wrestling with the G1 tournament
– Who is the best wrestler in the world today: Kenny Omega, Cody Rhodes or AJ Styles?
– Who were the best broadcast duo’s in wrestling history?
– Fantasy booking the Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar rivalry
– James Ellsworth is suspended, and Hammy celebrates Christmas in July
– The New Day and Usos deliver the most entertaining segment on Smackdown this year
– Cena vs Rusev, again. We are fearful for Rusev’s character, again
– Kevin Owens’s Blu Ray is sold out everywhere, and in 2017, this much hype for a Blu Ray release is huge
– Great Balls Of Fire final preview & predictions
The Reel Thing for June 29, 2017
-Salutations to all our listeners. Apologizing in advance for speeding through the numbers from last weekend (TL; DR Transformers was meh $ wise, Wonder Woman continues to bank) so that we can get to our review of the highly anticipated Edgar Wright movie, Baby Driver. Is it clutch on the track or does it stall out?
-We also talk with Chris (our resident Star Wars fan) about his opinion concerning the recent firing of Phil Lord and Chris Miller (friends of Hippojuice) from the Han Solo movie. THERE IS A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE, Y’ALL.
-Our hosts touch on some recent shows wrapping up their seasons as well as debuting to critical acclaim, including Veep, House Of Cards and the latest from Netflix, GLOW (Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling).
-Finally, yes, #FINALLY Mark affirms Frank Butterman from Hot Fuzz and watches the Michael Bay comedy film, Bad Boys II (WATCHA GON DO WHEN DEY COME FOR YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU???).
Hippojuice Highlights 6/28/17:
– Cheetahs Are So Shy That Zoos Give Them Their Own Emotional Support Dogs
– Is Better Call Saul better than Breaking Bad?
– Aaron McAvoy plays White Trash rock songs with his washing machine and a guy writes every Ed Sheeran song
– Do you just sit on the toilet or do you hover to avoid herpes?
– We solve a bunch of social problems.
Calf Crusher Radio
– Can you support wrestlers based on their political beliefs?
– Mauro Ranallo back in WWE as NXT announcer
– LaVar Ball gives us the worst segment of 2017
– Best/Worst celebrity appearances in WWE
– Should Daniel Bryan wrestle again?
– Cody Rhodes wins ROH heavyweight title, has potential to make wrestling history in NJPW
Dutch and Royce Highlights 6/27/17:
– Sherri Dahl marries Mitch Heil willingly to each other and rate it a 10/10
– We all tell stories of how we get to Minnesota and just our weekend in general
– The reception was a ton of fun and it was the best weekend ever
– Yes, it’s all wedding stories for 2 hours. Deal with it. We love Mitch and Sherri.
The Sully Show Highlights for June 27, 2017
– Adam is MIA this week
– Florida Man is on trial for choking his girlfriend with his penis
– 22yr old caught in a speed trap for doing 101mph in Arizona
– I can’t believe I read that: 5 Stories from the Interwebs
– Cop fights for his life with a drunk burglar
– Trollers from twitch call in and we take their calls not so seriously
– Dumb Ass of the Week: Man dies from Meditating Face Down in a River
Hippojuice Highlights 6/21/17:
– A Huffpo open letter to gay white men is read
– What happened to Phil Lord, Chris Miller, and the Han Solo Movie?
– Give Captain America a boyfriend already
– Texas can’t leave the US, but we gotta merge some states to make way for Puerto Rico
– Ryan: It was like Top Gun, but gayer. The Mexico Story.
The Sully Show Highlights for June 20, 2017
– JT is MIA today and Sony’s Amy Pascal debunks what Sully said last week about the new Venom Movie. Kevin Feige looked pissed
– I Can’t Believe I Read That: 5 News Stories from the Interwebs
– Canadian Tire store Employees beat up shoplifter but the woman recording makes it all about her.
– Cromwell Highschool freshman identifies as a woman and joins the female track team.
– Dumb Ass of the Week: Police Cadets steal LAPD squad cars and get arrested.
The Reel Thing for June 15, 2017
-Wonder no more, ladies and gents, for Chris and Mark return back on the air to discuss the latest at the box office this past weekend, including the Dark Universe’s debut film The Mummy with Tom Cruise, as well as the iconic Wonder Woman.
-Discussion also delves into the latest trailer for American Made and Black Panther, and our two hosts talk about the #SIGNIFICANTDEATHS of Glenne Headly and Adam West.
-Finally, yes, #FINALLY returns as Mark talks with Chris about watching Apocalypse Now and the accompanying documentary Hearts of Darkness (also, they apologize for being extremely marble mouthed during this show).
Hippojuice Highlights 6/14/17:
– Lawmaker Steve Scalise critically injured in GOP baseball shooting; gunman James T. Hodgkinson dies in custody
– Joe Biden is too touchy feely and smells people’s hair
– I’M VEGAN!!! DIE, MEAT-EATERS!!! SONG by MISHA
– Some personal story time because sharing is caring followed by Pastor Royce
Dutch and Royce Highlights 6/13/17:
– Dennis Rodman goes to North Korea on the money of PotCoin.com
– If cheese pizza were running for president, what the vice president be?
– Our friend Joe calls in from E3 2017 to talk about new video games, The Big Show and VR
– Royce picks up 3 pro soccer players and doesn’t say he’s married
The Sully Show Highlights for June 13, 2017
– E3 is in full motion and the new games are pretty awesome
– Friday the 13th and other Horror film games
– Twitch users host the show to help spread the word.
– Our top 5 one hit wonders
– I Can’t Believe I Read That: 5 New Stories from the Interwebs
– Dumb Ass of the Week: Drug Dealer gets busted on Facebook Live
Dutch and Royce Highlights 6/6/17:
– One of the terrorists who drove the truck through London Bridge was in a documentary called The Jihadist Next Door
– Bill Maher doesn’t apologize but does say a joke came out wrong
– The youngest child is now officially the funniest child
– Spicy food challenge stories
Hippojuice Highlights 5/31/17:
– Two brothers reunite after a long hiatus – yes Oasis is spreading rumors of a reunion between Noah & Liam Gallagher
– Marketing Wizard unplugs a bouncy house on a bunch of kids
– Portland made a list of culturally appropriate places to eat after white ladies were run out of town for trying to make burritos
– Get yourself a covfefe shirt on Amazon before they sell out