Episode 63: The Kid’s Table
-We are not in the kids table
– Another Pedophile at Nickelodeon, Justin Smith
– Not CIA Steve calls in
The Sully Show Highlights for Jan. 9, 2018
-The Sully Effect is in full force
– After Starting late we finally got our footing
– Special Guest: Michele McTierney joins us to talk about her music and what she’s been up to lately
– I can’t believe I read that gets scrapped 3 articles in
– Dumb Ass of the Week: 22 year old male shoplifts $4000 worth of product from Hobby Lobby and gets the shopping cart stuck in the snow
The Sully Show Highlights for Jan 2, 2018
– Some Past New Years Stories
– New announcements: Tech upgrades, New Website Coming!
– Best of Craigs List Returns
– California got Trolled big time!
– Rental Car Driver pulled over with 49 bricks of heroin
– Dumb Ass of the Week: Man calls 911 because his dinner was too small #phrasing
The Reel Thing for January 2, 2018.
Merry Christmas, kiss our ass, kiss their ass, kiss your ass, Happy New Year. WE BRING YOU GOOD TIDINGS FOR 2018, INCLUDING…
The Last Jedi….I Love You, Daddy….mother!….I, Tonya….and the new Dave Chappelle special Equanimity….ALL with the help of our very special guest, noted author, movie buff and friend, Jason S. Hornsby.
This is one of the longest shows we’ve ever done, so as Short Round would say: “Hold on, lady, we go for a ride.”