Second preview episode of the upcoming Revenge of the CIS show.
This week we focus on Transracial identity and talk about Rachel Dolezal, Shaun King, and Martina Big
Game of Thrones Wieners and Such Highlights S7E1 7/19/17:
– Arya is probably just going to keep killing people now
– Jon Snow and Sansa bicker about how to lead the North
– Who will last longer, Cersei or Jamie?
– How is Sam still fat after working so hard in the Library and picking up so much poop?
– Did the Ed Sheeran cameo bother you or not?
Hippojuice Highlights 7/19/17:
– 11 amazing annnouncements from The Walt Disney Company including a lot of Star Wars news
– What makes you a nerd, or just nerdy in general?
– R Kelly was apparently running a sex cult
– Pastor Royce pays a visit to talk about German abuse of the Catholic Regensburger Domspatzen choir for 70 years
Calf Crusher Radio uploading now
– Shane McMahon survives a helicopter crash, therefor he is officially un-killable
– What really happens to WWE if Shane/Vince were to pass away?
– What if Vince Russo booked professional sports and 2017
– Kurt Angle had a love child, and we all suffer watching it be revealed
– Is the WWE killing their tag team division…. again?
– The Mae Young Classic is upon us, and that roster is stacked
– Ronda Rousey WWE bound?
– Brock Lesnar going back to UFC?
– GLOW is not only the best Netflix show you’re not watching, but arguably one of the best shows of 2017
– John Morrison vs Vampiro beef gets nasty
– WWE Battleground preview & predictions
The Sully Show Highlights for July 18, 2017
– Sully is so hyper that he didn’t do any show prep… Improv show it is then
– Sully’s lil jedi has to have surgery again and now she’s walking (where does the time go)
– Kid Songs that get stuck in the head of parents
– Greatest cartoons from the 80’s and 90’s and their intro songs
– 4 Chords to have a hit by Axis of Awesome
– Dumb Ass of the Week: Man hides his wife’s body in a freezer and collects her social security for eight years
Dutch and Royce Highlights 7/11/17:
– David Avacado Wolfe doesn’t believe in science, gravity, or shoes.
– John got to announce an indie wrestling event
– Royce and Marie see Incubus in concert in Tampa
– Barry Ducrow is a Go Pro addict and needs to buy his accessories
– Shia LaBeouf has lost his mind and threatened a cop
Calf Crusher Radio – July 5th, 2017
– We will upload new content to YouTube 5 days a week
– New Japan gives us an incredible weekend of pro wrestling with the G1 tournament
– Who is the best wrestler in the world today: Kenny Omega, Cody Rhodes or AJ Styles?
– Who were the best broadcast duo’s in wrestling history?
– Fantasy booking the Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar rivalry
– James Ellsworth is suspended, and Hammy celebrates Christmas in July
– The New Day and Usos deliver the most entertaining segment on Smackdown this year
– Cena vs Rusev, again. We are fearful for Rusev’s character, again
– Kevin Owens’s Blu Ray is sold out everywhere, and in 2017, this much hype for a Blu Ray release is huge
– Great Balls Of Fire final preview & predictions
The Reel Thing for June 29, 2017
-Salutations to all our listeners. Apologizing in advance for speeding through the numbers from last weekend (TL; DR Transformers was meh $ wise, Wonder Woman continues to bank) so that we can get to our review of the highly anticipated Edgar Wright movie, Baby Driver. Is it clutch on the track or does it stall out?
-We also talk with Chris (our resident Star Wars fan) about his opinion concerning the recent firing of Phil Lord and Chris Miller (friends of Hippojuice) from the Han Solo movie. THERE IS A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE, Y’ALL.
-Our hosts touch on some recent shows wrapping up their seasons as well as debuting to critical acclaim, including Veep, House Of Cards and the latest from Netflix, GLOW (Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling).
-Finally, yes, #FINALLY Mark affirms Frank Butterman from Hot Fuzz and watches the Michael Bay comedy film, Bad Boys II (WATCHA GON DO WHEN DEY COME FOR YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU???).