– Mersh joins the show
– Man does a rail in front of cop during a wildfire
– Kid finds earworm in school lunch
– Would you masturbate in a driver-less car?
The Sully Show Highlights for April 25, 2017
– This one is for Rorschach!
– JT finally watched Batman vs Superman, Suicide Squad and Deadpool… he didn’t Deadpool.
– Aaron Hernandez Suicide and why did he do it.
– Double Death Penalty in Arkansas
– I Can’t Believe I Read That: 5 new stories from the interwebs
– Dumb Ass of the Week: Woman Arrested after posting a facebook live video at Chuck E Cheese.
Dutch and Royce Highlights 4/18/17:
– Royce gets into a car accident because of 2 dumb teenagers jaywalking in front of a New Beginnings High School
– Mitch and Sherri completely rip out their house in preparation for remodeling
– HGTV be like memes are John’s new favorite thing
– ANTIFA gets punched in Berkeley
The Sully Show Highlights for April 18, 2017
– Facebook Killer takes his own life
– WWE’s Kane is running for Mayor of Knox County
– 15 Worst Marvel films and made for tv movies
– I Can’t Believe I Read That: 5 News stories from the interwebs
– Dumb Ass of the Week: Waiter steals $3000 ring from customer
– Principal suspends 500 students
– United Airlines’ PR nightmare (or, the saga of Dr. David Dao)
– Pepsi and Sean Spicer managed to piss off a lot of people, for their own respective reasons
– RIP J. Geils and Charlie Murphy
– Angry customer visitor posts on Walmart’s Facebook page, as read by Christopher Walken, Miley Cyrus, and other celebrity friends of the show
– #FireJBL and the story behind his bullying of Mauro Ranallo and others
– Should WWE fire JBL?
– The Superstar Shakeup has come and gone, and Smackdown has shown more than ever it is the wrestling show, while Raw is the “show” show
– Braun Strowman destroys Roman Reigns in the best backstage brawl we have ever seen
-Did you miss us? YEAH YOU DID. Let’s delve back into the usual rigamarole with the numbers (Boss Baby at #1? Really?) and review the most recent releases we’ve seen, including the reboot of Beauty & The Beast and the sci-fi movie Life. We also talk about Ghost In The Shell, but not in the good way or anything since we don’t typically watch anime….
-Chris and Mark talk about the latest trailers, including the ones for Justice League, IT, Spiderman: Homecoming, and Thor: Ragnarok.
-Because we also watch tv, we discuss the latest specials brought to you by comedy giants Louis CK and Dave Chappelle.
-Finally, #SIGNIFICANTDEATHS occurred, and we pay tribute in our own way to CIA operative (???) Chuck Barris, and the Merchant of Venom himself, Don Rickles.
The Sully Show Highlights for April 11, 2017
– JT is sitting this one out
– Texas Rangers Release new Snacks for their stadium and a Cincinnati Reds Prospect suspended for drug use.
– News Anchor wasn’t paying attention to the news broadcast
– Marvel Releases Thor Ragnorok trailer
– I can’t believe I Read That: 5 New Stories from the interwebs
– Dumb Ass of the Week: Intoxicated Teacher has student drive her to Waffle House.
Hippojuice Highlights 4/5/2017:
– The April Fools Day jokes this year were terrible
– Joe Coletta can’t stop watching 13 Reasons Why on Netflix
– Tech Talk Kyle can’t use I-85 anymore by his house
– Should we get tax credits for donating blood or plasma?
– We talk about mental health stigmas and solutions
highlights for 4-5-17
– In studio guest comedian KP Burke
– Reviews & recaps of NXT Takeover: Orlando, WWE Hall of Fame, Wrestlemania 33
– The Undertaker has retired, and did kayfabe die with his retirement?
– Has Bray Wyatt’s booking pushed his character to the point of obscurity?
– Roman Reigns is embracing the role as a heel, while AJ Styles makes the first move to turning face
– Fantasy booking the “WWE Superstar Shakeup” happening next week
Dutch and Royce 4/4/2017:
– Joel is a constant disappointment and we love him but he’s not here
– Royce and Marie go to the WWE Hall of Fame and meet up with the OSW Review podcast
– Mitch gives an interview with The New Yorker titled Death of a Dystopian
– How fast can you get blamed for fake news?
The Sully Show Highlights for April 4, 2017
– Marvel admits to being wrong about Diversity in their comics
– Iron Fist and the triple standard of fans
– People think a frame in Wonder Woman Trailer is photoshopped
– New Fashion Statement – Niece of Girlfriend where’s penis ring as a bracelet
– I can’t believe I read that: 5 Stories from Around the Interwebs
– Dumb Ass of the Week: Man gets stuck in chimney while trying to hid from police.