– With Royce Lopez.
– Creepy Clown Update
– Feminist Fights The Power By Getting Face Fucked
– Guys Who Get Off On Humiliation
– Our First Time Jerk Off/Wet Dream Stories
– Adam Sandler & His Shit Films,
– Actresses Who Don’t Learn To Not Get Plastic Surgery
Dutch and Royce Highlights 9/27/16:
– Joel is on vacation so Birthday Hammy fills in, with the help of Mitch, Marie, and John
– We talk about the first Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
– Sherri explains how to kill a bear and eat it
– Pen Pineapple Apple Pen – #WLTBMTY
-Your box office champ this weekend is The Magnificent Seven. Chris reviews the reboot of this reboot. Is it as magnificent as its namesake?
-BRANGELINA ZOMG! THE CLINTON/TRUMP DEBATE LOL!
-We don’t just review tv and movies, y’know. Mark reviews the brand new ride at Universal Orlando, Skull Island: Rise Of Kong, and encourages you to consult Royce for all your VIP Revenge Of The Mummy ride needs.
-FINALLY! Mark watches the 1987 romantic comedy Bull Durham and the 1996 black comedy Trainspotting.
-Mark also reviews Batman: Assault On Arkham, proving once more than cartoon drawings are better than DC movies this year.
-And, lastly, SIGNIFICANT DEATHS pays homage to director Curtis Hanson, who dies at 71.
Hippojuice Highlights 9/21/16:
– We talk about the show Narcos and how accurate it is both in context and translation
– Matt LeBlanc gets in trouble for talking about Game of Thrones at the Emmy’s
– Anthony Weiner is at it again texting a 15-year-old
– Apparently there are 90 states in America
– It’s illegal to ride a manatee in Florida but that doesn’t stop the homeless
– Is it too late for Billy Corgan to save TNA?
– Vince McMahon tears his quad by squatting A LOT of weight in the gym, yet wants to get back to work immediate, because he’s a monster
– Trish Stratus celebrates 10 years post-WWE retirement this week
– Clash Of Champions preview
– RAW Recap: Cesaro ties it up with Sheamus, Baley is added to Women’s title match, Owens tells Rusev to “machka something” while Reigns wins a cage match
– Smackdown Recap: Ambrose pins Cena clean, and not with a finisher. Wow.
Dutch and Royce Highlights 9/20/16:
– John is a really nice guy who does kids parties
– My Shiney Hiney is a thing you can buy, but Marie’s Slap Shoes won’t get picked up
– Don’t pee on your clit o’clock or Loretta Jones will yell at you about what she’s supposed to do now
– what’s the deal with the air pods and the iPhone 7
– #noSelfieControl is our WLTBMTY
The Reel Thing for September 18, 2016
-We’re back, people. Did you miss us? GOOD. We talk the numbers of the previous couple of weekends for the box office (TL;DR Sully remains in front), including the new release Blair Witch as reviewed by Chris. Is it scary or scary good? Take a wild guess…
-Chris reviews another recent release Hell Or High Water starring Chris Pine, Ben Foster and Jeff Bridges
-Mark and Chris are both addicted to drug cartel movies and tv shows, so Mark gives his take on the recent season of Narcos
-Chris gets his wish for his favorite director of the moment Jeff Nichols to take on the latest reboot of Alien Nation
-We introduce our newest segment, FINALLY!, where Mark reviews movies that he should have already seen (in this case, Mean Girls and The Untouchables) and adds to the already growing list (see you soon, Miller’s Crossing)
-RIP Alexis Arquette and Jon Polito (also known as SIGNIFICANT DEATHS, another segment on our show FYI)
– Hammy drops a #HamBomb against MMA & Wrestling fans who are foaming with anger towards CM Punk
– Backlash recap: AJ Styles is WWE Champion, Becky Lynch is Smackdown Women’s Champion, Heath Slater & Rhyno are Smackdown Tag-Team Champions
– Raw Recap: Jack Swagger leaves Raw by losing to Jinder Mahal, Zayn calls Jericho a stupid idiot on The Highlight Reel, The New Day tell us all they also thought Gallows & Anderson can’t do comedy
– Smackdown Recap: AJ Styles celebrates before Cena and Ambrose drop nukes on one another, Is it time to drop Dolph Ziggler, will Bray Wyatt ever win
– T.J. Perkins wins Cruiserweight Championship by winning the Cruiserweight Classic
– We reflect on CM Punks legacy in Pro Wrestling as he makes his MMA debut at UFC 203
– WWE Backlash predictions
– Rhyno has Kurt Angle break ankles of people who don’t vote for him in new political ad
– What if wrestlers were in Presidential debates?
– Raw Recap: Starts off strong with Owens and Rollins, but falls flat on it’s ass with “The Old Day”
– Smackdown Recap: Bray Wyatt shares another promo on Orton, build up to Styles/Ambrose has been lackluster
Hippojuice Highlights 9/7/16:
– Royce and Marie have a very drunk weekend of fun times
– Greta Van Susteren is leaving Fox News on an Roger Ailes clause
– Apple comes out with an iPhone 7 with no headphone jack so charge your Bluetooth headphones
– Royce tries to mess with someone trying to catfish him
Brainstu Wrestling uploading now
– Kevin Owens’s Universal Championship win is the most satisfying and well deserved wins in WWE history, unless your name is Vince Russo, then you hate everything about it
– RIP WWE Hall Of Famer Mr. Fuji
– Dixie Carter out of power at TNA, Billy Corgan in
– Dudley Boyz already have their first pose-WWE match booked
– WWE is already screwing up Bayley’s main roster run
– Raw Recap: Owens plays the IWC in human form and trolls the opening segment, Cesaro sells brilliantly against Sheamus, HHH returns & Paul Heyman apologizes to Stephanie, but is this story over?
– Smackdown Recap: Apollo Crews gets huge match with AJ Styles, Styles shows he is the top heel on Smackdown, Bray Wyatt gets into program with Orton & Dean Ambrose vs Baron Corbin, because reasons
Hippojuice Highlights 8/31/16:
– Royce, Mark, and Marie laugh at Tropical Storm Hermine coming through Florida
– Jim Broadbent has been cast for season 7 of Game of Thrones and it leads us to Bridget Jone’s Baby
– You’re not allowed to eat meat in front of this HuffPo vegan
– Sonic City Escape should be our new national anthem