– Porn Stars that Doc and I love
– Hell’s Kitchen Drama
– Rorschach make up with Dutch and Sully
– Hell’s Kitchen Talk.. Our Girl Kristen is porno worthy
– In studio guest comedian Josh Wells
– WWE Payback Predictions
– Raw Recap: Tag Team division keeps getting better, Zayn wins against Rusev, Reigns meets a sea of boo’s and Ambrose looking strong against Jericho
– Chyna passes away
– Samoa Joe is new NXT champion
– Ric Flair arrested at Boston airport for being drunk
Dutch and Royce Highlights 4/26/2016:
– Dutch got new husky puppy because Pepper loves Kelsey more than him and he has a boner forehead
– Mitch and Sherri go to a strip club after a wedding in Iowa
– Space Pants has ruined Mersh’s life and Mr. Bucket ruined Marie’s
– Jay Leno reading the newspaper is born making fun of Bisexual Ian who innocently says two words
Show Title: THE GAME
Laz and (then host) Ryan Dalton created a series of games, challenges and tasks, each with a harsh consequences for the losers, and the victor (which happened to be future host Shannon Cooke), went the spoils. Also, Laz attempts to have a friend insert a vodka-soaked tampon into his ass…..
The Sully Show Highlights for April 24, 2016
– 2016 is repeating the history of 2009: Chyna and Prince are dead.
– Sully saw Batman vs Superman with his dad… THE MOVIE SUCKS!
– Dumb Ass of the Week: Pet store owner pays for Prostitute with Girl Scout Cookie Money and a Monkey
– Listener Pepperment Patti asks where Rorscach is. We don’t know. The search continues.
– In studio guest Kevin Garifo, host of The Shining Wizards Podcast
– Raw Recap: Tag team division heating up again, Styles vs Reigns selling strong, Enzo & Cass defeat Dudley Boys & Bullet Club takes out Reigns
– WWE Payback has a better card and build up than Wrestlemania 32
– Conor McGregor retires from UFC. WWE bound?
– TNA is flat broke
– Final Thought: Most addictive entrance themes of all time
-Man builds a lifelike Scarlet Johansson robot.
– Alfred talks about his one and only time he visited a Magic Shop in NYC and why he will never ever go into one ever ever again.
-Batman VS Superman reviews
-Puddle of Mudd members walked off stage after the latest lead singer’s meltdown
-Music in this episode, Plow United, Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies, The Souvenirs, Diesel Boy
Hippojuice Highlights 4/20/16:
– Royce and Marie review The Jungle Book for the local paper and give it 4 out of 5 stars
– Anti-slavery activist Harriet Tubman to replace Andrew Jackson on $20 bill, but we’d rather put Disney Princesses on the bills
– We discuss the best comedy sequel movies because Zoolander 2 is apparently not good
– Pastor Royce answers more of your burning questions and we hear from a man who is in love with a dolphin
Dutch and Royce Highlights 4/19/16:
– Dutch keeps playing copywrited music, Mersh is in studio, Mitch and Sherri are still brewing their own alcohol, and John feeds his squirrel sunflower seeds
– Mid-30s sexy talk isn’t really all that sexy
– Overall, we just say some terrible things that need an apology
Loose Noose Podcast for Monday, April 18
Show Title: Who Put the Tampon in the Turkey?
With Guest Dan McRitchie
– Laz researched nose herpes, likes to pick his nose, STD/HPV discussion
– Shannon’s wedding is one week away/why get married?/getting laid at Shannon’s wedding
– Dan’s 11-day hospital stay
– Tampering with people’s food/stories of Dan putting pubes in people’s food & drinks.
– Laz talks about having sex with Shannon’s mom
– Shannon was a Backstreet Boys fan/Dan IS a Kelly Clarkson fan and broke into her tour bus.
– What constitutes a eunuch?
– Pubic configurations/fake tits
-The Jungle Book banks, Chris’ kids are better moviegoers than we are, and Pete’s Dragon better have a pink moptop!
-Texting almost being allowed in AMC movie theaters: would you like to be punch in the face or kicked in the dick by Mark first?
-Mel Gibson’s new trailer and how the legacy of movies can be ruined by how shitty and awful people are in real life (thanks, Jason Chachula!)
-Doctor Strange and Star Wars: Rogue One get some love for their trailers
-Some guy wins the Pussy Olympics simply by being cast as the next Han Solo, and please have a dolphin squeak in your movie, Mr. Lord and Mr. Miller.
-Sequels that nobody has asked for, or are we being too picky? (MIB 23/Avatar 2-5/Dick Tracy 2/Bill & Ted 3/Spiderman: Homecoming/etc.)
-Quick reviews of some movies Mark watched (Mr. Right/Whiskey Tango Foxtrot)
-Mark has finally found Jesus (The Jesus, that is) and we nerd out on some Lebowski/SHAMELESS MOXIE LE FEMME PLUG!
-Chris watched Inherent Vice (damn you, PT Anderson, get your shit together, please)
Highlights for The Sully Show for April 17, 2016
– Sully brings everyone down memory lane about a broadcaster that just won’t go away and well isn’t that good. Sully and JT reenact a conversation based on the issue at hand.
– Pinky and The Brain read a scene from Pulp Fiction back in 2013. Sully is surprised he hasn’t found this video until now.
– Sully thinks he may have made Rorschach cry or mad because he didn’t answer his Skype call.
– Jim Breuer should be the replacement for Brian Johnson of AC-DC not Axel Rose of Guns N Roses.
– Dumb Ass of the Week: Thieves call Target to complain about how they were treated during an armed robbery.
By The Way
April 16th 2016
Intro Song: “Right Back At It Again” by A Day To Remember
– Guests: Hammy and Tess
– Timeline of how Mike and Hammy met and how their radio careers crossed paths.
– Opening up about recent situations.
– Political Discussions happen aka 2 on 1 on Hammy.
Outro Song: “This is Absolution” by Killswitch Engage
Hippojuice Highlights 4/13/16:
– A Florida man tries to time travel and smashes into a building
– John is running for congress under the Cheese Wheelers platform to help kids get vaccines
– Pastor Royce answers Facebook’s questions on Facebook Live
– Sony is announcing The Emoji Movie and MIB 23 at CinemaCon this year
Brainstu Wrestling highlights
– RIP Balls Mahoney
– Bray Wyatt injured just as WWE might have been pushing him
– Shane McMahon being sued
– Scott Steiner is unrecognized by local news as former champ
– Raw Recap: Amazing match between AJ Styles and Sami Zayn, Cesaro vs Owens, another wonderful promo by Enzo & Cass, another cheesy Reigns promo & Bullet Club debut
– Final thought: Has Raw been better with Shane “running” the show?
– Mitch makes a 50 year old waitress laugh with a sole joke
– Royce is going to be a movie reviewer for a local newspaper and reminds us a lot while Marie tries to find Yahoo useful
– Police are trying to pass a textalyzer app to stop texting and driving and it turns to an obsession with news anchors laughing too hard at nothing
Loose Noose Podcast for Monday, April 11
Show Title: Straight Edge & Cutting Edge
With Guest “Pattrick Redfield”
– Loose Noose 1 year anniversary
– Farting in-front of your significant other
– Masturbation/porn prerefences
– The tao of ball sucking
– Shannon’s son learns what a BJ is
– Load textures
By The Way
April 10th 2016
Intro Song: “Timberwolves at New Jersey” by Taking Back Sunday
– Lost my voice, did shows with said lost voice, had a fun time on Conte’s b-day.
– The Walking Dead season finale and the shitstorm a cliffhanger leaves.
– Body posi body schmosi
– Deftones “Gore” review
– I have lived most of my life being delusional.
– What do I want?
– Excitement for season 2 of The Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt
– Thoughts after finally seeing Blackfish.
– My stance on trying to make junk food/desserts seem “healthier than they are” by making them in bite size form.
Outro Song: “Hole in the Earth” by Deftones
The Sully Show Highlights for April 10, 2016
– Sully does a cheesy play by play of JT fixing his equipment
– Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer and fan boys need to stop bitching about a female lead in movies
– Russian MMA fight ends in 8 seconds
– The Sully Effect Strikes Back
– Woman flashes cops and a crack pip falls out of her breasts
– Dumb Ass of the Week: Florida Man steals a BMW after trying to buy it with his Food Stamp Card.