– Season 20, Episode 5: Douche And A Danish
– Gerald and his group of trolls troll Denmark
– Temporary peace between the boys & girls dies away via a bake sale
– Garrison finally seems to give up the lead in the election by insulting women
– TNA is in an abysmal state, and Dixie Carter needs to go as far away from the Wrestling business as she can, fast.
– Mick Foley says Sasha Banks vs Charlotte is main eventing a PPV, then he says they aren’t, so what is it?
– RAW Recap: Goldberg returns, Cesaro makes watching a Sheamus match entertaining
– Smackdown Recap: James Ellsworth and Hammy doesn’t know why, Dean Ambrose is a comical relief, Carmella calls out Nikki Bella
Hippojuice Highlights 10/19/16:
– We have friend Kyle Johnson on to talk about the future of AI and nerd out with Google’s aquire of DeepMind AI, Allo using Google Assistant, and the Turing test getting beat by IBM’s Watson
– Is there a benefit to Universal Basic Income for the collective good?
– Are Amazon, DeepMind, Google, Facebook, IBM and Microsoft going to own the world with partnershiponai.org
– UF offers counseling for offensive Halloween costumes
Hippojuice Highlights 10/12/16:
– Royce loses money to Mark on a FSU-UMiami bet
– How much does it cost to have a week’s vacation in Westworld?
– We talk about all the good super hero TV going on right now: Luke Cage, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Agents of Shield, The Flash, Supergirl, and Green Arrow
– Kids need to start reviewing porn in school, one weird woman claims
– No Mercy recap: Styles, Cena & Ambrose open the show, Ziggler wins IC Title & Luke Harper returns
– Smackdown Recap: Styles gets pinned by a jobber
– Raw Recap: Paul Heyman calls out Goldberg, Sasha & Charlotte coexist to take out sexist Rusev, Mick Foley makes first women’s Hell In A Cell Match, Chris Jericho proves he is arguably the best on Raw
– Do we want to see Goldberg back in WWE?
– WWE 2K17 mentions CM Punk
– Nancy Grace gets called out for her lack of accurate journalism involving dead wrestlers
The Reel Thing for October 11, 2016
-We talk the numbers for the last two weeks at the box office. Congrats to Miss Peregrine and Girl On A Train (not so much The Birth Of A Nation), but does it really matter when we’ve got better things to watch at home?
-Speaking of which, all of you should take a trip to watch the new HBO series Westworld based on the recommendations of Chris and Mark seeing the first two episodes, but try not to watch Michael Crichton’s Runaway (unless Tom Servo & Crow T. Robot are with you).
-Mark gives his two cents on Luke Cage and is patiently waiting for some shit to go down (probably after episode 3).
-We talk about the Netflix documentary Amanda Knox, OJ: Made In America (since Chris finally saw it) and other docs worth your time to watch.
–#FINALLY, Mark watches Jack Reacher in anticipation of the sequel coming out this month (and getting some input from our friend and guest, Josh Baber), as well as Death Becomes Her (Tales From The Crypt eat your still beating heart out).
-Chris gives his take on a couple of new releases on DVD, including The Shallows and Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising
-RIP “The dollar theater” aka Palm Cinema 3 in Lakeland (SIGNIFICANT DEATHS).
Dutch and Royce Highlights 10/11/2016:
– Marie is stung by wasps… BEES? No, wasps.
– Mitch and Sherri take their engagement photos in a lovely park
– John finds 2007 movie footage of himself in dubbed over in Italian called Matrimonio alle Bahamas
– Joel and Kelsey are in studio because Joel’s brother is getting married in Florida this week
– We all entered the Ken Bone Zone this week
– Amanda Knox & Other Documentary Talk
– Royce Lopez Joins Us With Breaking Hurricane Matthew News
– Vibrator Stuck Up Girls Ass Leads To Surgery
– Christian Woman Reads & Reviews Rap Lyrics
– Pastor Royce Gives His Views On Rap & Bathroom Preaching Holes
– Opie & Anthony Talk
– Friends of Friends That Don’t Get Our Humor
– Hammy Joins Us In Studio, Joe & Royce Learn Just How Phony Punchy And Katie Are
Hippojuice Highlights 10/5/2016:
– Hurricane Matthew is looming around the corner and everyone is scared
– Dutch saw Flava Flav at a TGI Fridays in the airport
– We plug a lot of small companies for fun, you’re welcome
– Ramcat challenges Polk County to a Wii Bowling Match
– a Christian woman gets really upset about rap on the radio
– WWE bought the TNA video library, Billy Corgan is now the majority owner and Dixie Carter is out! #Allegedly
– No Mercy predictions
– Is John Cena an all-time “Top 10”?
– Raw Recap: Sasha Banks defeats Charlotte to become a 2-time Raw Women’s champion in an epic main event, Owens & Jericho and The New Day have an incredible segment
– Smackdown Recap: Styles, Cena & Ambrose have an epic 3-way promo leading into No Mercy, Miz recaps Zigglers failure of a career, Wyatt & Orton have a very creepy build to their No Mercy clash
- Tess & Katie from Good Girls, Bad Thoughts join us in studio
- Clash of Champions Recap
- TNA’s sinking ship has officially sunk, as they can not afford to put their Bound For Glory on the air and afford to tape future Impact shows
- Raw Recap: Cesaro & Sheamus are a tag team, because reasons, Roman and Rusev bore us at the start of the show, Sasha Banks gets her rematch with Charlotte
- Smackdown Recap: Ziggler puts his career on the line against Miz, Alexa Bliss jumps Becky Lynch, Orton chases after Wyatt
Dutch and Royce Highlights 9/27/16:
– Joel is on vacation so Birthday Hammy fills in, with the help of Mitch, Marie, and John
– We talk about the first Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
– Sherri explains how to kill a bear and eat it
– Pen Pineapple Apple Pen – #WLTBMTY
-Your box office champ this weekend is The Magnificent Seven. Chris reviews the reboot of this reboot. Is it as magnificent as its namesake?
-BRANGELINA ZOMG! THE CLINTON/TRUMP DEBATE LOL!
-We don’t just review tv and movies, y’know. Mark reviews the brand new ride at Universal Orlando, Skull Island: Rise Of Kong, and encourages you to consult Royce for all your VIP Revenge Of The Mummy ride needs.
-FINALLY! Mark watches the 1987 romantic comedy Bull Durham and the 1996 black comedy Trainspotting.
-Mark also reviews Batman: Assault On Arkham, proving once more than cartoon drawings are better than DC movies this year.
-And, lastly, SIGNIFICANT DEATHS pays homage to director Curtis Hanson, who dies at 71.
Hippojuice Highlights 9/21/16:
– We talk about the show Narcos and how accurate it is both in context and translation
– Matt LeBlanc gets in trouble for talking about Game of Thrones at the Emmy’s
– Anthony Weiner is at it again texting a 15-year-old
– Apparently there are 90 states in America
– It’s illegal to ride a manatee in Florida but that doesn’t stop the homeless
– Is it too late for Billy Corgan to save TNA?
– Vince McMahon tears his quad by squatting A LOT of weight in the gym, yet wants to get back to work immediate, because he’s a monster
– Trish Stratus celebrates 10 years post-WWE retirement this week
– Clash Of Champions preview
– RAW Recap: Cesaro ties it up with Sheamus, Baley is added to Women’s title match, Owens tells Rusev to “machka something” while Reigns wins a cage match
– Smackdown Recap: Ambrose pins Cena clean, and not with a finisher. Wow.
Dutch and Royce Highlights 9/20/16:
– John is a really nice guy who does kids parties
– My Shiney Hiney is a thing you can buy, but Marie’s Slap Shoes won’t get picked up
– Don’t pee on your clit o’clock or Loretta Jones will yell at you about what she’s supposed to do now
– what’s the deal with the air pods and the iPhone 7
– #noSelfieControl is our WLTBMTY
The Reel Thing for September 18, 2016
-We’re back, people. Did you miss us? GOOD. We talk the numbers of the previous couple of weekends for the box office (TL;DR Sully remains in front), including the new release Blair Witch as reviewed by Chris. Is it scary or scary good? Take a wild guess…
-Chris reviews another recent release Hell Or High Water starring Chris Pine, Ben Foster and Jeff Bridges
-Mark and Chris are both addicted to drug cartel movies and tv shows, so Mark gives his take on the recent season of Narcos
-Chris gets his wish for his favorite director of the moment Jeff Nichols to take on the latest reboot of Alien Nation
-We introduce our newest segment, FINALLY!, where Mark reviews movies that he should have already seen (in this case, Mean Girls and The Untouchables) and adds to the already growing list (see you soon, Miller’s Crossing)
-RIP Alexis Arquette and Jon Polito (also known as SIGNIFICANT DEATHS, another segment on our show FYI)