– Series 8, Episode 10: In the Forest of the Night
– Doc and Rorschach discuss how this episode just didn’t work
– Royce, Shaun, and Marie wedding crash a party and it was awesome
– The debate is over, you can’t spank your kids anymore and Royce finds out his mom saved him from a spanking as a child
– Royce’s Dad is getting dirt on everyone in the hotel they’re staying at
– Pure Knowledge Drops.
– Hitch…coming to a TV near you?
– Marvel is a Powerhouse in the Movies.
– More businesses need to reward good employees with beer
– 20 real facts about working in a brewery
– Cocktails and beers to pair with the Halloween candy you’ve thieved from your children
– New releases and reveals for the week, including the next Stone Voodoo Doughnut release
– Two speed runs with Pokemon in a week make me tired
– I had a great day with Destiny
– I can’t stop talking about Destiny
– PS4 Update
– Fellatio is implied by the ESRB
– Part 2 of the David Arquette Trilogy!
– Arquette wins the WCW WORLD TITLE on Thunder!
– Wrestling is Awesome: Jeff Jarrett in Spring Breakers
– John Wick
– Movies that actually scared us
– We give our lists of the Worst 8 1/2 Kinds of People on the Internet
– Chris is at the Jets game and Phil sits in.
– Reviews of Last weeks games
– Previews of this weeks games
– A bold prediction by Will
– Fantasy Start ‘em and Sit ‘em
– What was made in Japan is not anymore
– James J from Long Island stops by the studio to say Hello
– Proper dinner table etiquette
– Pittsburgh is voted as having the Ugliest Accent in America, according to a poll on Gawker.
– Yinz Off. @Natkubichar & Hollz compete to see who has the worse Pittsburgh accent.
-The latest school shooting happened down the road from Hollz’s house.
– Chelsea Handler’s new Neflix special Uganda Be Kidding Me is HILARIOUS!!
– Primanti Brothers will now be shipping their sandwiches nationwide.
– TLC cancels Honey Boo Boo
– Butch and Burst Recap
– Listener Emails
– Scary Imaginary Friends
– The Conjuring Con Artists
– Saturday Morning Cartoon Schedules
– Stranded on an island what 3 things do you take
– Latex convos
– Ex con interview
– New south parks
– Pepper has an etiquette issue
– Juice bar enemas
– Vlogger meet and greets
– NYCC Wrap Up
– Warner Brothers puts all it’s cards on the table
– Cap 3 Civil War
– D and D
– Dave Went To Comic Con, Joe Danced At A Wedding
– Chewbacca Interview
– Teacher Quits To Twerk
– Our First Porn Experiences
– Russell Brand Almost Arrested Outside Fox News
– Comedy writer and all around great guy Mike Sacks calls in to promote his new book Poking a Dead Frog: Conversations with Todays Top Comedy Writers
– Mike gives advice to anyone wanting to break into comedy writing
– We discuss how comedy radio can lead to comedy writing, so all of you podcasters listen and enjoy
– I Toad Ya SO Steve
– Judge Returns
– Dead Babies News
– TV talk
– Awesome ending….Wait for it…It’s unexpected and amazing
– We venture into some uncommon spirituality talk.
– 5 Things Americans fear.
– Ferguson protests continue to be silly.
– Lady Trucker used a whole roll of TP once.
– Shoes that make your penis look great got nothing on Dutch’s ball shields.
– Miss Nazi contest has the hottest women competiting for a necklace or something dumb.
– The Avengers 2 Trailer leaked and More Like Radio gets the debut.
– It’s Jack’s birthday
– Fellatio secrets from Worldstar Hiphop
– The time Jack shit himself
– Mike is a death metal singer
– Series 8, Episode 9: Flatline
– Doc and Rorschach discuss how delightfully creepy this episode was
– The guys read the comments from Facebook about Live From The Morgue’s Steve getting cheated on by Susan Dean
– Would you drive an hour out of your way to fuck someone from Tinder? And other Joel stories from Georgia
– What makes a good and bad DJ at a wedding? Apparently Joel is a good one.
– Blending beers
– Kevin discovers that his liver probably needs a break
– Count Chocula is a drunk
– Chris Spradley of Destination Beer calls in
– Our Top 5 Co-Op Games of all time.
– All the new VR tech coming out and why we’re so excited for it.
– I was on Partial Nerdity this past week, give it a listen
– How to deal with rage quitters
– Rob Riggle can kill zombies all day!
– Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft
– Somebody doesn’t like Gabe Newell very much
– ECW December to Dismember, arguably WWE’s worst PPV offering ever!
– Hardy Boyz retrospective!
– WWECW montage! (Even Rocky had a montage)
“Breaking Bad Cereal Killer Show”
– Small world Conte Story
– Women Freschka or Not Feschka Game
– Conte Teen years stories
– Cereal Cereal Cereal
– Rosemary’s Baby
– 23rd Annual Philadelphia Film Festival
– Weekly Movie Recommendations