– Gay Vampires & Serial Killer Calling Cards
– Millennials Don’t Have Game
– Guppy’s Corner
– Why Women Like Calling Men “Daddy”
– Suicide Squad Review & Great New Music
Dutch and Royce Highlights 11/29/2016:
– Royce gets a Facebook time out today and can’t live broadcast
– A kid from the middle school Royce spoke at calls in and Royce gets to ask the questions
– We ponder an awkward social situation where one person is offended about a joke at Thanksgiving
– MEMBER CASTRO?
– Survivor Series exceeded our low expectations, it was far worse
– WWE has to rebuild Brock Lesnar after having Goldberg squash him
– Hammy has a big problem with James Ellsworth being in the WWE Title picture
– Jericho/Owens have the greatest Bromance moment in history
– What are we thankful for as wrestling fans
Dutch and Royce Highlights 11/22/2016:
– We talk about Dr. Strange, and the latest from South Park and WestWorld
– We read some messages from Tampa middle school students who were asked “What would you say to 1,000 people if you could?”
– Kanye has a break down about Beyonce and Jay Z and gets hospitalized and cancels tour
The Reel Thing for November 22, 2016
-Fans of Harry Potter were thankful that the number one movie last weekend was Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them (beating the previous champ, Doctor Strange). Although, based on Chris’ assessment, the movie may not have been as fantastic as you might think….
-We also review other releases we’ve seen recently, including the better-than-expected kids’ movie Trolls and the latest from Denis Villenueve, Arrival.
-Time to head back to HBO’s Westworld to see if we still give a damn about this show (we do) and if there are any issues with the show at this point and moving forward (there are, but nothing that can’t be fixed).
–#FINALLY, Mark takes on one of Chris’s staples for a good movie, the Coen Brothers’ gangster classic, Miller’s Crossing
-Let us give thanks for the patrons of The Reel Thing, as we recap a bounty of movies centered around the Thanksgiving holiday for you and yours to enjoy (and Chris may even have his own movie to #FINALLY watch in the future!).
Hippojuice Highlights 11/16/16:
– American Liberals are smug and need to learn how to listen, and stop burning New Balance Shoes
– A woman gets pregnant twice from the same load of sperm
– We list out the newest most dangerous toys for kids
– More future talk about self driving cars, CRISPR, Hyperloop and Google Allo
Hippojuice Highlights 11/9/2016:
– All of us just had the best day ever today watching everyone lose their minds over the election results
– South Park has to rewrite the episode scheduled to air on 11/9/2016 because they didn’t realize Trump would win
– Are dolphins or bears giving people AIDs? Don’t worry, Crispr will cure it.
The Reel Thing for November 6, 2016
-We’re joined by Shaun Warters of Hippojuice to discuss the number one movie at the box office this past weekend, Doctor Strange. Do we think it’s magic or another form of dark arts?
-Conversely, we talk about the trailers featured during our movie viewing experience, including Life, Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 and Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them.
-Daniel Radcliffe branches out (to everyone’s approval, it seems) as we briefly discuss his latest movie Imperium (“YOU’RE A NAZI, HARRY”).
-Movie news, including two directors announcing their retirement, an actor becoming a Russian citizen, and the return of (arguably) one of the funniest comedians around back to primetime.
-We wrap up the show with discussion of The Cubs winning The World Series and how it’s been joke fodder for movie and tv through the years.
– We do a great live read for the It’s Erik Nagel Show
– Halloween stories: Joel DJs a benefit and goes to his brother’s house party, Kyle celebrates for the first time, and Royce and Marie go to a gay bar
– We tell stories of the last time we had a physical fight
– the ups and downs of drinking energy drinks and alcohol explained in detail lead into Lindsay Lohan
– Is Charlotte the best heel in women’s wrestling?
– Can Goldberg withstand a trip to Suplex City?
– Mike shares thoughts on what WWE can do to fix Raw
– Daniel Bryan breaks down on camera on Total Bellas
– Will WWE ever let Bryan wrestle again?
– WWE Hell In A Cell Recap: Charlotte defeats Sasha in the first women’s Hell In A Cell match, Owens & Rollins have a classic, Rusev dominates Reigns until “Super Reigns” defeats Rusev
– Raw Recap: Goldberg continues the burial of Rusev, Charlotte is a Queen heel to Bayley, Jericho doesn’t put anyone on the list
– Smackdown Recap: Hammy was at Smackdown, James Ellsworth somehow gets biggest pop, Ambrose becomes #1 contender, Bryan and Miz have another heated exchange
Hippojuice Highlights 10/26/2016:
– Someone took a sledgehammer to the Trump star on the Hollywood sidewalk
– How do we make our voting system better? Hippojuice votes in our hosts for cabinet positions
– Can you get sexually assulted in virtual reality with the HTC VIVE?
– No one is going to give children Pot-Tarts or Zonka Bars this Halloween, but they better give good candy
– Season 20, episode 6: “Fort Collins”
– Gerald proves he’s just an asshole to Dildo Shwaggins
– Garrison tells the nation to not vote for him and take responsibility for what they say
– Cartman realizes his dislike of Ghostbusters might get him in trouble with Heidi
– TrollTrace.com goes online and For Collins, Colorado gets hit first
– In studio guest: Comedian Josh Wells
– Billy Corgan vs Dixie Carter in court over control of TNA
– Is WWE screwing up Goldberg Vs. Lesnar 2 booking?
– Hell In A Cell predictions
– Raw Recap: Heyman and Lesnar try to look heel in Lesnar’s hometown crowd and fail miserably, the hottest thing on the show is the list of Jericho, Enzo & Cass don’t need microphones to get over
– Smackdown Recap: James Ellsworth costs Ambrose a title shot, Ambrose vs Styles is good, but getting stale, Alexa Bliss continues to impress, Randy Orton joining the Wyatt Family?
– This week not in wrestling: The Walking Dead premiere was as violent and amazing as you hoped it would be
Dutch and Royce Highlights 10/25/2016:
– Royce and Marie have a karaoke Halloween party with Stranger Themes Decorations
– Mitch and Sherri get their wedding bands and are testing them during the 60 day trial period
– It’s not Joel’s fault that Marie attributes good actors to terrible movies
– Which movies won’t stand up if you watch them now