– With Nick. Special Guests, Royce & Marie
– Joe’s An Asshole At Concerts
– Sex Doll That Needs To Be Romanced First
– Is It Faggy To Cuddle?
– Joe’s Tinder Profile Gets A Review…an awful one
Hippojuice Highlights 3/22/2017:
– Royce and Marie have a bad Zelda Breath of the Wild problem, they may be addicted
– Cracker Barrel fires Brad’s wife without notice and now the internet demands #JusticeforBradsWife
– UK Parliament terror attack got 4 people killed including a cop
– Eatsa figured out to have an almost fully automated restaurant food service experience
– Thoughts go out to Jim Ross, who’s wife died due to head injuries just before we started broadcasting
– Paige, Kaitlyn and other current/former WWE female talent’s private photos/videos leak online, and we have no problem admitting we fell down a perverted rabbit hole
– WWE is rumored to be buying Ring Of Honor, and we debate whether it’s a good thing or bad thing
– Chris Jericho & Kevin Owens are delivering a classic big match at Wrestlemania build to their rivalry
– AJ Styles is being trusted with Shane McMahon at Wrestlemania, so we should be excited for this match
– Orton vs Wyatt breakdown, as long-term storytelling is perfected
The Sully Show Highlights for March 21, 2017
– We broke the first 9 minutes
– Wyclef Jean was detained and made a big stink about it on twitter
– Naked Lady found inside someone’s house
– I Can’t Believe I Read That: 5 New stories from the interwebs
– Dumb Ass of the Week: 2 Men Call Police on themselves for Gas Station Robbery
3/17/17 – Episode 345: Stella Was a Diver and She Was Always Down
– “St. Patty’s Day” vs. “St. Paddie’s Day”
– Winter Abomination Stella
– The ridiculous folk you encounter at restaurants
– The best types of Narragansett beer
– Jack, Kate, and a bunch of basic bitches
– When your family cares more about your dog than about you
– Internet weatherman Frankie McDonald warns everyone about Stella
– Guest co-host Abby started his own podcast
– Jack breaks the studio desk
– Target attempts to name Boston neighborhoods, fails miserably
The Reel Thing for March 15, 2017
-You only had to wait ten days for this new show? Lucky you! Chris and Mark get to business by discussing and reviewing two of the top three movies this past weekend: the #1 movie, Kong: Skull Island, and the thriller with legs, Get Out. SPOILER ALERT FOR EVAN: one of these is the best movie released this year so far…
-We also talk about things that make us happy, such as the upcoming collaboration that Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are reportedly working on, and things that make us sad, like a theater chain that is building indoor jungle gyms for the kids to help their shit ass parents out while movies play.
-We preview previews because of course we do, as we talk about the Game of Thrones teaser for season 7 (and completely nerd out), Atomic Blonde, Rough Night and Baby Driver.
-Finally, reboots are continuing to be en vogue, but does EVERYTHING need to be resurrected? The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo? The Fly?? Gladiator??? The Matrix????
Hippojuice Highlights 3/15/17:
– Some people are doing relationships all wrong and just stop it
– We found a way to make Florida stories more annoying
– Protesters get Mars Inc to make an all pink Starburst bag
– Florida’s most iconic job is special education teachers
– Robots will take over service animal jobs
Dutch and Royce Highlights 3/14/17:
– Dutch has had no sleep and is slap happy.
– Royce got banned for 3 days on Facebook for calling himself a spic
– Royce and Marie are playing Zelda Breath of the Wild on the Nintendo Switch
– John goes to Monkey Jungle and sees monkey sex
– Sherri rips out the ceiling in her house and denies giving her eggs
The Sully Show Highlights for March 14, 2017
– Snowmaggedon has hit the North East
– NASCAR Fist Fight
– I Can’t Believe I read that: 5 New Stories from the interwebs
– Listener Q and A
– Feel Good Stories of the Week: Man creates a wheel chair for a gold fish and Students at a Boca Raton High School create a group so no student eats lunch alone.
– Dumb Ass of the Week: Doctors looks up simple operating procedure on youtube.
Audio is syncing to Dropbox now.
3/10/17 – Episode 344: Shake Your Blood
– 15 seconds of fame: Guy’s kids crash his BBC interview
– Mike Tarara has split personality disorder
– British morning news break shows the chestburster scene from Alien, during a kid’s show
– Red highly recommends Get Out
– Marvel’s Iron Fist is getting horrific reviews across the board
– Disney needs to cut back on the live-action remakes
– Dave Grohl needs to resurrect Probot
– Whatever happened to Uwe Boll?
– We spoil ALL of Logan during this segment – if you want to see this movie, stop listening here
– Patrick Stewart is the shit. Literally.
– Glenn Howerton might be leaving It’s Always Sunny in Philidelphia
Hippojuice Highlights 3/8/2017:
– It’s International Women’s Day we’re not sure how to feel about it
– Google ranks best superhero movies for us if you search it now. And it’s pretty accurate.
– Is Mark Zuckerberg a dick for his Kawaii home lawsuit and wall?
– We invented quantum computers that can finally truly multitask
The Sully Show Highlights for March 7, 2017
– We’re back and why we were gone so long.
– We have a new sponsor FireFan.com use promocode TheSullyShow
– Cash Me Outside Girl is in talks for a reality show
– New Segment: I Can’t Believe I Read That: 5 ridiculous news stories
– Dumb Ass of the Week: Woman Arrested for Prostitution after offering undercover cop oral sex for TacoBell
The Reel Thing for March 5, 2017
-Welcome, damn it, welcome back from our month long hiatus (the doldrums of the movie season in our opinion). We jump back into the fray by talking about the number one movie in America with an adamantium covered bullet, Logan.
-We also discuss the show tied to the X-Men universe, though you wouldn’t know it on the surface, the FX series Legion.
-Chris and Mark also trade off February release reviews for The LEGO Batman movie and John Wick: Chapter 2, and discuss the prowess of action thespian supreme, Keanu Reeves.
-Oscar talk is definitely hit up here, as The Reel Thing goes into the obvious surprise of the night, and any other thoughts on the ceremony that come to mind (Jimmy Kimmel/previous Best Picture winners’ watchability/etc.).
-A truly #SIGNIFICANTDEATH, we pay homage to Bill Paxton, master of any schmuck role he got his hands on and them some. GAME OVER, MAN, GAME OVER.
– In-studio guests Jeff & Bryan from The High Spot Podcast
– Goldberg destroys Kevin Owens to become Universal Champion
– Sasha Banks helps Bayley beat Charlotte, again
– Are we tired of WWE Raw Creative?
– WWE’s plans for the Universal Title are clear as day, and that makes us feel sick
– When was the last great Undertaker match?
Dutch and Royce Highlights 2/18/2017:
– The gang are preparing for Mitch and Sherri’s wedding by not going to Suit City
– John tailors his workout clothes with his tailor cobbler
– Joel goes to a hockey game and almost gets in a fight
– Oscars 2017 mishaps with Nicole Kidman clapping and Moonlight La La Land mixup
– With Royce Lopez
– Worst Porn Dialogue Ever
– Ricky Gervais-Johnny Depp Talk
– Guns For Tards.com
– Guest Alex Jones Calls In
– Marie Lopez Joins Us
– Away With Muslims