– WWE Draft recap and analysis
– Brock Lesnar tests positive by USADA
– Is the WWE Wellness policy serious?
– Battleground predictions
Hippojuice Highlights 7/20/16:
– Third Eye Blind Trolls the GOP at Republican National Convention, but everyone is just looking for gay sex
– It’s the anniversary of our Lester’s Fixins challenge
– Alex Jones calls in about Karl Rove calling the police on him at the airport, so we talk some conspiracy theory talk
– We pay tribute to MJ Mandalay
Dutch and Royce Highlights 7/19/16:
– Kelsey throws Joel an adult birthday party and gets cancer cut off her face
– We talk about gun control issues because of Katie Couric’s documentary Under The Gun getting edited
– Leslie Jones has a Twitter melt down because of some internet Trolls being mean to her about Ghostbusters
The Untitled Movie Podcast for 7/17/2016
-It’s the return of the G, Chris Whetton, who gives his take on The Secret Life of Pets and how Zootopia sets a new standard for witty animated movies
-We review the box office numbers for the past two weeks (ALL HAIL ALBERT BROOKS, KING OF THE SUMMER 2016), and our collective review for the movie Ghostbusters (SPOILERS, DAMN IT!).
-Lazy movie sequels for the summer of 2016, your numbers are up (or, rather, down).
-“Here’s a quarter. Go downtown and have a rat gnaw the tv show Uncle Buck off your face, ABC”.
-The Alien franchise is going down not one, but TWO, directions moving forward. Whaaaaaaaaaa????
-Did you know that July 14th was Con Air Day? SHAME ON YOU.
-Mark reviews Everybody Wants Some!!….let the good times roll, y’all.
– Brock Lesnar carried the UFC out of mediocrity for UFC 200
– Raw Recap: Owens doesn’t want Zayn on commentary, Rollins & Ambrose look to be the next big rivalry in WWE, Vince decides who runs Raw & Smackdown and Stephanie gives one of the best heel lines ever
– Rumor Mill: Vince McMahon is tired of Roman Reigns and looks to make Rollins and AJ Styles the faces of WWE
– WWE ripped off TNA’s Final Deletion with the Wyatt Family and The New Day
– Pokemon Go is hotter than a Daniel Bryan Wrestlemania main event
Dutch and Royce Highlights 7/5/16:
– John blows up lots of fireworks and learns to breathe fire
– Hammy joins in to tell us about his sad 4th of July story
– Royce and Marie go up to the Weeki Wachee springs and get bitten by horse flies
– Mitch and Sherri go camping and catch a lot of fish
– Hammy tells a story of when he was bit by a black widow spider, so we keep talking about spiders
The Untitled Movie Podcast for 7-3-2016:
-Damon Devorss, the American Dream, is our special guest for our show this week since Chris is doing the vacation thing for the long weekend (seriously, though, why should you listen to Damon? He knows a lot about horror movies, you should!)
-What is the most American movie? We talk about that, about movies that make you feel good when you feel shitty or sick, and what movies get you in the zone to kick some ass!
-Also, we’re day drankin’, so we go off on wild tangents (Roger Rabbit, Jerry Maguire, Rambo, you’re up!). Please bear with us.
-WE MADE IT UNDER AN HOUR FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! IT’S A CHRISTMAS FUCKING MIRACLE!
-It’s our 500th episode!
-We get kicked off our one air station (after a whopping two months) and have a few choice words for them.
-Co-host Howard is a dead ringer for a child molester who was caught groping a 5th grader’s ass at the mall next to the studio. We do our best to get him to go shopping with us after the show and see how many dirty looks he gets.
– CM Punk has his first UFC fight set against Mickey Gall
– Is there a better wellness policy we can think of for WWE?
– Mike reviews Ring Of Honor: Best In The World 2016
– Bret Hart criticizes WWE for not booking Curtis Axel
– We marvel at what was revealed from Sandra Toffoloni, sister of Nancy Benoit, on Talk Is Jericho
– RAW Recap: Rollins opens the show talking Reigns suspension, New Day mimics The Wyatt Family, Zayn and Owens on Jericho’s “Highlight Reel”
– Question/s Of The Week: Should WWE have two major world titles with the brand split & in one sentence, how do we fix TNA?
Game of Thrones Wieners and Such – S6E10 Winds of the Winter – 6/27/16:
– Cersei drops the bomb on old King’s Landing and becomes the Mad Queen.
– Jon Snow is like Jay Z’s kid – both Stark and Targaryen
– Lady Mormont is everyone’s new favorite character
– Sam needs to take his woman’s legs to the spreadatorium
-We get to interview Ron and Gail Bennington (as well as fellow MLRer Chris Stanley) in the DC Sirius-XM studios. Needless to say, it was fantastic, and thanks again to all of them for making it possible.
-Just how laid is LeBron getting with this third win?
-How Game of Thrones finally got it right last week
Rorschach And Doc 6-25-16
– Chekov is murdered by his car
– Masterchef Talk with voicemails
– Rorschach is gonna make his own ham biscuits
– Hamilton sucks
– Doc was caught perusing the Zootopia porn Reddit
– Rorschach and Doc have a subredit
– Doc talks about his drinks mixing and food creations
– We do a bonus show … talking about how School Ties was placed in an Alt-Universe where the Nazis won and Docs food orders.
– Doc is FINALLY playing Hearthstone
The Untitled Movie Podcast for June 26, 2016:
-It’s been a while, so let’s catch up on the weekend box office for the last three weeks (cash is king, obviously)
-Finding Dory, as reviewed by Chris, was a sequel that was asked for by many….Independence Day: Resurgence, not so much.
-Warcraft (directed by Duncan Jones) needs to learn how to say THANK YOU in Chinese thanks to their box office draw
-JK Simmons now is Commissioner Gym Gordon (thank you, Damon)
-Helen Mirren is now going to be in Fast & Furious 8? Alllllllllrighty then.
-We go through an HBO update, including GoT, Westworld, Vinyl, True Detective and Curb Your Enthusiasm.
-You like TV shows like The Jinx and Making A Murderer? You really need to watch OJ: Made In America according to Mark.
-The Jerry Lewis clown Holocaust movie gets talked about and reviewed. No, this sentence is not a typo.
-Eli Roth is working with Bruce Willis AND Jim Carrey??
-RIP Anton Yelchin
-Our collective review of 10 Cloverfield Lane
-We went to a Lebowski event at the Polk Theatre, and accidentally spit on fellow movie watchers. Sorry?
– WWE Money In The Bank recap
– Raw Recap: Returning Wyatt Family feuds with New Day, returning Sasha Banks feuds with Charlotte, the audience LOVES Dean Ambrose as champion and Reigns is NOT loved by the crowd
– Roman Reigns’s suspension and how WWE’s wellness policy is not fair when compared to other sports as well as other performers on the roster
– WWE brand split PPV schedule leaked
Hippojuice Highlights 6/22/2016:
– We need to come up with a non-denominational way of saying Pray for Orlando
– We talk politics for a little bit, sorry. But we fix it by discussing the worst Subway sandwich you can invent.
– We try to sell haunted typewriters to hipsters by putting mustaches on them
– Money In The Bank predictions
– Raw Recap: Vaudevillains get epic heel heat interrupting fun things, Cena vs. Styles is the best feud going into MITB, Shield reunion on Ambrose Asylum & Kevin Owens is gold on commentary
– CM Punk finally has a date for his UFC debut
– Jeff Hardy wants to return to WWE just so he can jump off a cage
– TNA Slammiversary almost didn’t happen because they forgot to pay the bills